Tuesday, October 8, 2013

ETUDE HOUSE a Korean Touch in Loudong Tourists Night Market

Me and my friends hang out together at Loudong Tourists Night Market. We went here for food tripping because we want to taste their different delicacies. And out curiosity we went there because they said it was the most popular  night market in Yilan, Taiwan.

As we walk trough seeing and buying foods from corner to corner, here I found a place touch by a Korean products. ETUDE HOUSE is one of the most popular place to buy a Korean beauty products where it aims to beautify women. Etude is a cosmetic brand that are affordable, have high quality, lovely designs and a diverse color range.

But what attract me most as I saw this place....hmmm,,,check it out!!!


Guess who's that handsome guy infront of Etude House? It's SHINEE's Key...Annyeong Haseyo!!hahaha..
I'm happy with that picture because I love Kpop Idols even it's just a life size poster becasue the feelings of being in love with Korea is there...I love Korea.


Here is another Korean store just next in line with Etude House. Many  bling bling / stuffs can be found here that are imported from Korea.

It's just so interesting to be there walking, eating and have enjoying life with friends.

You can heck out on how to go in Loudong Tourists Night Market

Directions :

    Direction

    By Bus
    1. Gouguang Bus toward Luodong
    2. Capital Bus toward Luodong
    3. Kamalan Bus from Taipei or Banqiao Railway Station to Luodong

    By Railway
    get off at Luodong Station, walk along Chongcheng Rd., turn right to Xindong Rd.

For more details check this site:
http://travelking.com.tw/eng/tourguide/scenery103845.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
I will response as soon as I can. ^_^

The Liquor Aroma of TTL Hualien Distillery

Last week I posted about Qilaibi Lighthouse  a three minutes away from it there is this place TTL Hualien Distillery Products Promotion Cent...