Wednesday, November 23, 2016

[EVENT] Global WOW Korea | I Definitely Want to Visit Korea because....


"It's better to see it once rather than heard it a million times." Korea is my imagination but I want this imagination to be real that's why I will definitely want to visit and see Korea as possible.

Photo Credit: KTO
There are many reasons why I love to travel and see the beauty of  what the world may bring to us. I deeply in love with Korea and it's one of the best reason that I got inspired to wrote my travel getaways. I was really amazed how beautiful Korea is. 

South Korea is on my first wish list to visit if I had given the chance. You want to know why?

Korea has it's own unique diversity.When it comes to it's beautiful places, Korea has a natural beauty. There are places that you can experience the traditional village from Joseon dynasty and traced the Korean thousand years of history. Though there is a place that holds sadness over division of Korea there is also a place that you can spend the peaceful time inside nature gifted territory. Korea, a city that embrace the future, a town behind modern times and a street that lights up of it's people.

Namsan Tower at night.
Tranquility in Jecheon Chungcheongbukdo, SK

When it comes to their rich culture, I am eagerly to learn more about it and tell the world how much they value their traditions. One of the things that I need to do if I have given the chance to visit Korea is to wear their traditional Korean costume, the Hanbok which I have seen it in many historical Korean dramas and movies. I can see the vibrant color and how graceful it is. What about staying in a Hanok Village? Yes, I definitely want to experience the past lifestyle of  Korea.And what about traditional Korean food? Oh well....who doesn't want food,right? Korea has it's own style of table setting which make you drooling. Many delicious foods are there in the table. Korea was known to be the land of Kimchi-licious.
KIMCHI 



This are the reasons why I love Korea. And it's my dream to set a footsteps in the Land of Morning Calm. I haven't been there but nothing is impossible, I will do my best and make this wish come true.

#WOW KOREA event is one way to make your dreams impossible to possible.
Check out the mechanics:


So what are you waiting for? Come and join guys...

For more info just click Global Wow Korea Event



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments.
I will response as soon as I can. ^_^

The Liquor Aroma of TTL Hualien Distillery

Last week I posted about Qilaibi Lighthouse  a three minutes away from it there is this place TTL Hualien Distillery Products Promotion Cent...